G | | Animation, Family, Fantasy
A young woman whose father has been imprisoned by a terrifying beast offers herself in his place, unaware that her captor is actually a prince, physically altered by a magic spell.
The film was previewed at the New York Film Festival in September 1991 in a "Work-In-Progress" format. Approximately 70% of the footage was the final color animation. The other 30% consisted of storyboard reels, rough animation pencil tests, ... ...
Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. But then, one winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and ...
During "The Mob Song", the snow on the porch caps disappears and re-appears between shots.
"To our friend, Howard, who gave a mermaid her voice and a beast his soul, we will be forever grateful. Howard Ashman (1950-1991)"
AUD 455,456 (Australia) (13 June 1992)
19 December 2017 11:00 AM, -05:00
‘It’ Leads IMDb’s Top 10 Movies of 2017, ‘Star Wars: Last Jedi’ Doesn’t Make the Cut (Exclusive)
19 December 2017 10:40 AM, -05:00
Disney Releases the First Whimsical Teaser for The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Dive deep into everything Awards Central, superheroes, IMDb Picks, and more.