• Muvienutt19 December 2017
    Why?
    I might have had interest in watching this but I became highly discouraged with the "Sponsored" auto-play clips for this "Show" on EVERY IMDb page. Auto-play, on any web site, is annoying and intrusive, and even more so when it's the same clip on every page. Wreaks of desperation to gain viewers. I had to give at least 1-Star, but I'd give 0 if possible.
  • Captnhook19 November 2017
    IMDb's Access Hollywood
    Entertaining Hollywood promo show. Like a big advert for coming attractions.. but I can't belittle anything that has Silent Bob in it erm I mean Kevin Smith. Would be nice if IMDb would spend a little of the money they use to produce such a "show" and bring back the old bulletin board so their users could interact and discuss movies amongst themselves once more. It was the place to ask questions and get other users feelings about movie specifics. It was THE reason you became the preeminent site for cinema online and which without now has hurt your users and your site. Without it there is no decent place to make inquiries about movies or their releases.
  • willeagle2317 November 2017
    Enjoyed Show #1!!
    Fun show but it needs to be longer! Lots of good info and enjoyed Kevin Smith. You did put a lot into just a few minutes. Kerri and Kash will be great hosts. Check this show out as quick as you can. And back to my first point please make it longer. Because when it comes down to it you can't get enough of a good thing! I'll be looking forward to Friday's so I can watch The IMDb Show!
  • nightstrife18 November 2017
    Excellent show guys, keep it up
    Having been a long-time user of IMDb, it was great to see this show come out and having Kevin Smith on - perfect for the weekend the Justice League comes out, to discuss the movie.

You guys have nailed the format, it's not dense, easy to get into, and totally agree that Michael Keaton is the #1 Batman.
  • Rifleman7726 November 2017
    Kevin Smith is not funny or interesting
    Twenty plus years after his boring character debut on Mall Rats, the same turgid character continues to linger on, pretending to be interesting, but failing horribly.

Unfortunately for the world, watching Kevin Smith is like watching fungus grow on a rotten log. Very boring and ponderous. Nothing that Smith says is fun or exciting. It is just Kevin Smith being his homie character from the 1990s. Same backwards cap, same goofy grin, same empty observations. A big waste of time.
  • DkKimbo15 December 2017
    Great show. I now look forward to it each Friday.
    Love that it is succinct and compact. Great hosts, great guests. It helps me keep up with what's happening in TV and movies. Only a few episodes in and I'm already a loyal watcher. Great for someone that wants to know what is new and noteworthy but doesn't want to commit the time of watching a lengthy show or podcast. Keep up the good work.
  • nzswanny1 January 2018
    Millions of shows already like it!
    The iMDB show isn't entirely a show you put to review by a movie critic like Roger Ebert or Felix Vasquez Jr. but for ordinary people who regularly go onto their computers like you and me which are mostly frowned upon, we let our own opinions be announced without strict social boundaries and for the better of that. We let ourselves express our opinion in order to make the internet a functional and exciting place for people all around the world to have the capability to use and as well as building a separate society with different rules from our real society we have come to terms with communicating with each other online in many different forms in social media. Some of the social media platforms we use to communicate with each other online include popular websites, apps and other applications of the internet that are recognized by almost everybody who uses the internet commonly by name or logo such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Reddit and Disqus. The social media platforms that we use named Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Reddit and Disqus are websites that do not focus on much other than social interaction in the internet's social rule but over the years that the worldwide web has sprouted websites catering to other things as well as having a social platform for people to comment on either the website, it's contents or the topic that the website itself is based upon and these certain websites that cater to giving people these capabilities include YouTube, numerous computer games and once even IMDb. Recently IMDb had taken down the social platform from their website which was used to discuss, debate and inform about movies which was considered the topic of IMDb and it's purpose, to discuss movies with one another using the social boundaries of the internet because they thought that their social platform was only being used for negative purpose and the taking down of the social platform of IMDb had received incredibly controversial feedback. While some agreed with the majority of the IMDb staff for taking down the social platform of IMDb, a huge number also disagreed and since then complaints have been heightening and some had even quit using IMDb because of the fact that the social platform that they had gotten used to using had been taken down almost mockingly. In it's replacement came a cardboard copy of every flashy dishy celebrity Selena Gomez pop star music video TV show ever invented of the likes of ET, not meaning the Steven Spielberg movie, and Access Hollywood which gives movies a bad name with annoying and unnecessary interviews cluttering up the once beautiful homepage of IMDb that you could just find on YouTube. The IMDB show gracefully destroys the website with an utterly shambolic pile of crap that serves no purpose to the users of IMDB who could just look up some piece of crap interview found online on YouTube in a quick type-and-search while the IMDB show just stomps about where the social platform of IMDB used to be with it's god damn big smelly stupid Supra Skytop 4's laughing and mocking us out of their websites while us IMDB users carefully scrape out any other social platforms on the internet that they know about from their memory with depression. Shame on you IMDB...we will riot soon!
  • erictburton19 December 2017
    Riveting Content
    A longtime user of IMDb, I find the content of this show riveting and will continue to watch as it continues to release episodes.
  • malcdc15 February 2018
    IMDB Show, a way to go..!
    I want to watch your show, but for me, I was hoping for something a bit more 'Actors on Actors' and I enjoy the young presenters angle. I would also enjoy a more experienced and mature world view of all things IMDB world or show.

Regional news, regional news such as British releases this week, this month in cinema's, on DVD, streaming etc perhaps I'm just a bit conditioned to watching Film 2018 on the Beeb...

National releases from around the world would appreciated. What's cool in Japan and Korea? India? France? Italy? Brazil? China?

Do actors from these places have any thoughts, feelings or worldy views about their industry and it's current affairs?