Actor | Producer
Robert Patrick and Kristanna Loken both played ruthless terminators in Terminator 2 (1991) and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) (respectively) and would later co-star in S.W.A.T.: Firefight (2011).
I think 90% of acting is makeup and wardrobe. The other 10% is what I do here in my office, bouncing off the walls.
Often cast by Robert Rodriguez
Robert Hammond Patrick Jr.
Marietta, Georgia, USA
See what the IMDb editors are excited to watch in October, check out our guide to Fall TV, video games, and more.