- (1986) He acted in Carson McCuller's play "The Ballad of the Sad Cafe," at the Absolute Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois. Crew included Russ Borski (scenic designer) and Warner Crocker (lighting designer).
- (1988) He acted in Tom Murphy's play, "Whistle in the Dark," at the Body Politic Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- (1996) He acted in the revue, "Farewell My CompuServe," at the Second City Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- (2012) Voice-overs for NASCAR promotional messages.
- (February 1, 1985) He played the bodyguard in William Shakespeare's play, "Hamlet," at the Wisdom Bridge Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Mike Wise (Bernardo); John Copeland (Horatio); Byrne Piven (Ghost/Player King); Peter Burnell (Claudius); Deanna Dunagan (Gertrude); Tom Benich (Ostric); Del Close (Polonius); Kevin Gudahl (Laertes, Player Queen); Aidan Quinn (Hamlet); Melody Rae (Gertrude's maid); Lisa A. Dodson (Ophelia); Mike Dempsey (Rosencrantz); Chuck Hall (Guildenstern); John Marshall Jones (First gravedigger); and Don Mayo (second grave digger) in the cast. Robert Falls was director. Michael Merritt was scenic and lighting designer.
- (2011) He played the Ghost of Christmas Present in the Blackstone Audio production of Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol".