Actress | Additional Crew
Auditioned for the role of Patrice in Jade (1995), but turned it down.
I'm willing to take my clothes off for 10% of a film so I can act in the other 90%.
Pikes Peak, Colorado, USA
Check out the most anticipated movies and series coming to Netflix.
If you need a break from the spooks and scares of October, we've filled your Watchlist with titles you won't want to miss.