- Tested positive for HIV; this led to a 60-day shutdown of the porn industry (April 2004)
- Is very health conscious and does not drink or smoke.
- Was so grief-stricken by the news of his medical condition that when he disappeared his friends broke into his apartment fearing that he took his own life.
- A veteran of over 250 video titles, he only became in high demand a few months prior to his illness.
- Is an avid collector of model remote-controlled airplanes.
- By 2004 he was making $400-$600 a scene, and was appearing in five scenes or more a week.
- Worked nights at a Hollywood boxing gym when he began his career in porn.
- Frustrated by the low-grade roles he was only offered, he had seriously considered the possibility of abandoning his pursuit of a career in porn well before his brief departure following his brother's demise.
- (2004 - present) No longer able to perform, he now directs and hosts the popular "Big Butt Smashdown" DVD series.
Contribute to this page
Suggest an edit or add missing content