Actor | Writer | Soundtrack
Attended St. John's Preparatory School, an all-boys Catholic school, located in Danvers, Massachusetts.
I enjoy meeting everyone after the shows. I would say a good 90% say, "you're so tall!" while the other 10% say "dude, you're so tall!
The Tie-Dye Shirt Kid
Hamilton, Massachusetts, USA
Build up your Halloween Watchlist with our list of the most popular horror titles on Netflix in October.