News
Top News

Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexually Assaulting a 16-Year-Old Fan in 1986: 'It Never Happened'

Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexually Assaulting a 16-Year-Old Fan in 1986: 'It Never Happened'

Sylvester Stallone is vehemently denying an allegation that he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in 1986, when he was 40 years old.

On Thursday, the Daily Mail published a report that Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a teenager while he was shooting his film Over the Top in Las Vegas, citing the police report. According to the report, the alleged victim said she had been "intimidated" into having sex with both Stallone and his bodyguard at the time, Michael De Luca.

“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story," Michelle Bega, spokeswoman for 71-year-old Stallone said in a statement to Et, adding that Stallone says "It never happened." "No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

According to the police report published by The Daily Mail, the alleged victim said she met Stallone at the arcade

See full article on Entertainment Tonight