• An almost perfect combination of psychedelic mind terror plus a dark, bad-mood atmosphere of survival horror. The story of a group of young people, alone and defending against bad guys, may be old fashioned, but it hits the road. Since I first saw this movie I saw it again and again for five or six times and it is becoming better every time I watch it. I cannot really understand why so less people know about this B-movie, because though it may be a cheap production, it offers perfect horror feeling, many other horror movies will never be able to provide. I just remember about the atmosphere that HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL had and the one ZERO BOYS has and I know, what is better. At least THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT or the old POLTERGEIST movies may reach this piece, though BLAIR WITCH does it easily, but this atmosphere, combined with the feeling of being alone in a wood, escaping the terror of nightmare guys, who just want you to kick the bucket as slow as possible, is perhaps one of the best ways, to provide a terrific horror boost to your mind, while watching the movie in darkness.

Horror fans should watch this one -it's worth it's horrors.

A masterpiece, though it is "just" a B.