• I loved the movie. I have seen it 16 times and counting. I am the biggest fan of Diana Ross,it is unbelievable. I just think that putting Diana Ross in the role of a mother and her having five kids in real life is absolutely brilliant. And then to put Brandy as her daughter, not only does she have the perfect voice parallel to Diana Ross but she is a child herself. So those are two perfect roles in the beginning. I just feel like every time I watch that movie, I learn more about life. I mean it happens all the time. Maybe not to a star like that but I mean abandonment and then they find them. They just played the roles perfectly. And as for the music. I think it was wonderful of them to use their own songs, that way they could have one less thing to do. I mean it's a made for television movie, they are not going to go all out. I would give anything to be Brandy. And the songs were just so wonderful. They went with the movie great. I thought that they both are wonderful and they had a great role in that film. And I think that if you didn't like it, you don't know what true talent is. I mean they played their natural roles as a mother and a daughter. And I am so glad that Ms. Ross was able to put the songs from that movie on her album. I love those song. Because love is all that matters and I think that that song came from Diane Warrens heart. I love everything that Diana Ross does. She is such a talented person. I mean she has a 12 year old son at age 56 and she just got divorced and to make such a movie and record her album right when she had just gotten divorced and she was married for 14 years. I would give anything to see her in concert, but she never comes to Iowa. But besides that I loved the movie and I will continue to watch it for many times to come.