• To the writer who claimed that the Genius Eric Bischoff breathed new life into the stars who were screwed by Vince, Not all of them were "screwed". Sure, Bret was..but his WCW carrer was a joke. He went up & down from face to heel with no explanation. Hogan screwed Vince in 93, when he agreed to do a job to Bret, then said he wouldn't. So Vince didn't want him around anymore. Guys like Savage, Hall & Nash left cuz they wanted more money. So don't go giving ol Eric all the credit. As far as the ratings go, WCW didn't win one damn weeks worth of rating in all of 99 or 2000! The last time they won a Monday nite war was sometime in 98. And trust me, if WCW was so freaking awesome, Vince wouldn't have bought them, they would stiill be around today. The company lost over a Hundred Million Dollars in its last year, and NO one wanted to buy it, thats the only reason Vince picked it up. SO he could bury what was left into the ground.

Anyway, I'm ranting here. I just wanted to let those who "think" WCW could do no wrong, that they, in the end, did Everything wrong, and totally fell apart.

and thats all there is to say about it =)