• This film is an uneven mess. It is funny for about 10-15 minutes at the beginning, and for maybe 45 seconds (possibly two minutes) at the end. The rest of the film is a horrible monstrosity.

After the initial, fifteen minutes (I'll be generous), the film suddenly falls in love with its gross-out comedy. It began as a kinda strange, funny film about characters. There's unspoken tension between Stiller and DeNiro, and it was very funny. Then the film becomes a slapstick gross out mess of a film, and the jokes were seen miles away. The tragedy is that even when they're being set up we already know they will not be funny, so when they are finally delivered, we completely hate them.

At around the midpoint, you find the film too absurd to be taken seriously, and from there it only gets worse. The characters are so uneven and poorly written that you don't even really care what they say or do.

Things get more and more absurd and less and less funny as the film goes on and on (and on and on). Clueless Director Jay Roach clearly had a vision for this film, but it's a shame his crew didn't share the same vision. It's obvious that no one knew what the hell they were doing in this atrocity besides the director. And it's the irony of ironies that this happens to be one of the worst American directors working today.

This film is much, much worse than those Austin Powers films Roach directed, and I think that's saying quite a lot. In fact-

Wait, wait, what the hell am I doing writing this review? Why am I still typing? This film is awful-stay away! It doesn't even deserve my time in writing a decent review. If they didn't put that much effort into their film, why should I put that much effort into this?