• This is an awesome underrated gem, that's extremely low budget, but very creepy and stylish!. It reminded me a lot of Dario Argento's films, the style, atmosphere, and death scenes were very much like Argento's, and while this is extremely low budget it's still scary, and the finale is especially tense. The Death scenes are simply amazing, and quite brutal. The plot is quite messy, but it's very engaging all the way. I got this off a 8 horror movie 2 disc set. The Direction is great!. Norman J. Warren. does a great job here,with creepy atmosphere, great use of the fog machine, good lighting, and some of the camera tricks were stunning, and he reminded me a lot of Dario Argento ( a lesser one), plus the pace, is very good. There is TONS of blood and gore. We get a foot impaling, bloody corpses, decapitation, near decapitation, (from a window glass plane(quite nasty), LOTS of bloody stabbings, knife jammed in throat, impalings, guy gets run over repeatedly, and lots of blood!, gore hounds should enjoy. The Acting is actually not that bad. John Nolan, does decent here, as one of the main leads, his character is kinda gruff, but he did decent overall. Carolyn Courage, is excellent here, she was beautiful and very likable!. Rest of the cast does okay. Overall if you can find this get it immediately, it's a true gem! **** out of 5 a must see!.