• This show is one of the rare ones that every member of the family can enjoy, no matter how old they are. This used to be one of the hit shows on the Saturday morning cartoon block, "One Saturday Morning", until they cancelled the show and brought in shows from Disney Channel. Then the show was on Disney Channel for a time, until new shows premiered. Recess was then moved to Toon Disney channel, the immortal land for all of the discarded cartoons. Even if Disney Channel is no longer showing the series, they, from time to time, show the movie "Recess: School's Out", during the summer. I like this show because it puts a creative edge on six kids trying to survive the fourth grade. It uses imaginative characters like King Bob, the Ashleys, and the Diggers. Every episode deals with something that all of us have had to deal with at sometime in our lives, whether its trying to fit in or being unable to stand out. This show is especially good for kids to watch, for it shows them that they are not the only kids going through these things.