• Clone high is an absolutely amazing series. It contains a humor that plays on the stereotypes of teenagers, Teenage attitudes and Teenage shows. Not to Mention it has some of the best special guest episodes Such as Tom green and Marylin Mandson. Looking at my high school I can associate real people to this comedy. This show can be enjoyed only by the newer aged people i believe such as teens and people under 30 but it is still very very good. It also Has an ability to be a pointless comedy and yet have a meaningful story line behind it. The soundtrack to this show is also very good, but of course it is a MTV show, And has many gags in it that are not said such as in a raisin smoking episode in which there are subliminal messages that are very very funny if you catch them. I sugjest this movie to all teen and twenty year old people because they will get a kick out of it for sure. In conclusion i would just like to remind you that if you are not mature enough to take a couple of sex jokes do not watch this or ignore them because there are many others inside also.