I was a huge fan of the scream series( i first watched scream when i was 9!) and i have to say that this is the best by far. I like both of the other movies, but with 'SCR3AM' i found that it was more funny than scary (Especially Sarahs Death, why would you hide between scream costumes!) and with the first scream, i know its a classic but lets face it, it isn't very scary any more, like Halloween and nightmare on elm street. What i found so scary about this movie is that you can never guess who is going to be killed next, for example, who thought that out of the main movie, Sarah Michelle Geller would die first? I thought that she would be one of the final ones to die, if not one of the survivors. The ending also really surprised me, i thought that the killer(s) would be the sorority sisters, or Hallie ( i thought it would be girls!) my favourite scene had to be either CiCi's death scene, or the scene where gale is chased (and where Dewey appears to be killed) i think that this movie is definitely one of the best i have seen, and i recommend it even if you haven't seen any of the other scream movies! 10/10