• Since the dawn of video game man has searched for the prefect video game and its has arrived the masterpiece is possible the greatest invention in the past 50 years god himself couldn't have done a better job creating a computer game. where to begin the graphics alone are outstanding and the gameplay surpasses any other video game known to man, and the story well its better than the crap they make in Hollywood today its could go down as being as good as the godfather stories or scarface. This is what i would call the holy grail of video games being a gamer myself i have long searched for a game the has everything and this does. The online alone would give halo a run for its money on the multiplayer mode on xbox live, and with the content download coming out in a few months it will give us even more to something that has already given us so much. If you have not played this game yet do so now drop everything your doing and go buy this game i promise you, you will get your money's worth out of it.