• my cousin introduced me to the film after it hit video. since then it has been one of my favorites. OK, so it is basically a re-make of when harry met sally (also one of my favs) and initially i thought the editing could be better in the beginning. it seems hurried or forced unlike the seamless transition between periods of time in when harry met sally. despite it's flaws though i love this movie. maybe it's just a personal thing for me because i always found myself in Freddie Prinz Jr.'s situation. getting stuck in the friend zone, lol. and Claire Forlani's character is absolutely my kinda woman. i love her quirky, off-the-wall intellectual humor. that's the kind of girl i'm looking for. Jason Biggs also stands out in his few scenes, especially in the one as the credits roll about the Victoria's Secrets models. hilarious! whenever i get to feeling lonely i can always put this movie on and feel better. the music on the movie is really good too. the Jennifer, Jennifer song is really catchy. i highly recommend this movie. trying to grade it objectively i'd give it 8/10 but for me personally it's a 10 all the way.