• I saw this movie three times in the theater with a buddy of mine when we were still in high school. Yes, Three Times! And it got better each time I saw it. Before too long, I could recite every line spoken by Bruce Willis in the movie because at one point, Willis was my hero. I even copied his hairstyle and mannerisms, without getting busted, of course. This movie had more action and humor in it for the time. Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans were a poor man's version of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover of the "Lethal Weapon" saga. And nothing could stop these guys to be the heroes of the moment! To me, I found "The Last Boy Scout" an excellent, Hilario's adventure from start to finish. In fact, I loved it so much the first time, I refused to take a bathroom break during the final 30 minutes of the film because I feared I would miss a great action scene or so. What's missing about "The Last Boy Scout", sadly to tell you, is a sequel. I hoped and prayed that it would come to be in the future. But it never materialized or any news came through. A real bummer because the ending left the door wide open for a "Last Boy Scout Part 2". But I definitely do not want a sequel with different actors playing Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans' roles should there be one. These guys kicked Major League Ass! You Can't Miss This One By Any Means, Buddy!