• I can still remember the day I got this movie. I was five years old and at my grandmother's house when my mom and my older cousin, Shane, came to pick me up. My favorite cousin had a present for me, Happily Ever After. He knew I loved fairy tales && that I was a Princess.

The movie instantly became a favorite of mine. I admit, I watched it way more that the original Snow White. True, its not Disney in any way, but it still is magical. So what if the animation isn't top-notch? When you're a child, none of that matters. The songs are amazing. I still remember the lyrics to the song that plays as the credits start:

""You can do magic with your own two hands You can touch the clouds right where you stand You can see a rainbow every place you turn Deep in the night a flame still burns Total original You're one of a kind You got the heart and you got the mind No, it wont be easy But u give it a try Reach for the power way deep inside Love is the reason and love is the light So keep on believing all through the night The suns always shining bright just above the rain Your dreams will have wings and they'll fly And love is the reason Love is the reason Love is the reason why"

Most movies of fairy tales show you the struggles to reach the happy ending, but always leave you wondering about what happens during the happily ever after. The same-named movie, shows you what happens. Once you find the prince, its not always easy, you still have to fight for love sometimes.

I really enjoyed the characters. Thunderella && Scowl were my favorite. And I really love that Snow White had longer hair. =]

I'm 19 years old now, almost 20; to this day I still own and love Happily Ever After.