• I saw this movie at the Landmark Theater last July in Cambridge Massachusetts. The introduction of the film was fantastic with the train ride from New York to Boston with Toutou played by Dahiana Torres with a Blues music playing in the background as the opening credits are rolling onto the screen. Right after the first five minutes of the movie one can tell about the artistic vision and quality of the film. Papa Sam played by Mansur shows great skill and talent after bragging so much from winning two million dollars for Massachusetts States lottery I started to feel annoyed by his character, then later on appreciate the setting. The way the story unfold this setting was necessary and a master part of the set. Madam Sam played by Katherine Woods was the best performance of the film. Her interaction with Papa Sam has great chemistry and helps make the story so believable. From the start I felt when Toutou arrived in the house she was up into something. When Don Pepe followed her to Boston I was wondering how did he know where the family lives? Then the relationship between Toutou and Johnny was a wonderful turn in the story that create a subplot which later on become so dramatic and create tension all the way toward the end of the movie. I've never seen such a great twist at the end of such a low budget independent film like this one. Congratulations to all the performers great acting I'm looking forward to see you on the Red Carpet in the future at the Academy Awards. Love your movie.