Let me start by saying this movie was entertaining, full of action, great fighting choreography and stunts.

It's the story of a monk that has to save his village's most precious symbol and he ends up being a street fighter. The rivals of the monk keep coming like some video game like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, it's like they shot the movie in "Arcade Mode". It has epic fight scenes and stunts but here comes the downside...

The main problems are: The music, it's good and all but it just keeps repeating and repeating, I watched the credits and they say it has like 20 songs, but in the end it just fell like the same one over and over again. It gets to the point when is really annoying.

Those replays: The whole movie when the main character does something cool different angles of the action show the "awesomeness" but by the 4th replay you just know it's an endless loop and the movie is gonna exploit the fact that it was shot with multiple cameras. It really slows the flow of the film and leaves you with a "youtubesque" experience. I repeat, the first ones are cool but they get overused pretty quick.

My rating: 6 outta 10, it's fun, has a cool story and nice fights. But the main problems lower it down from an 8 to a 6.