Review

• I randomly wonder if the Toy Story trilogy created any hoarders, because if I were a child and saw these films, I'd become a hoarder—just sayin'.

The complaint that I see through many reviews is that the animation isn't adequate. Really? Pathetic excuse for people that claim to love movies. Ick.

Pixar makes me feel good without making me feel guilty. Thank you seems so small in comparison to what they've given and as saccharin as this sounds; it's true. It's so hard to get a close to wholesome experience at a film in today's industry and Pixar can be trusted to do just that. Their films are wholesome because they do their darnest to make them so and families appreciate that more than they probably will ever know.

I wondered how they were going to get to Sunny Side and the film sets it up perfectly. Like dominoes falling one after the other the things that go wrong have the toys end up at the day care only to want to go back home. Perfect display of story creation is taking a simple concept and squeezing an amazing adventure out of it. Many themes run through the film such as feeling unwanted, misunderstandings, bullying, jail break/escape, and then the wonderful reunited moment.

The Toy Story Gang is back sans Bo Peep and I'm not as sure as to why. Maybe there's an interesting story in there somewhere or I missed the explanation in the film. There are so many great moments that I can't pick one. The Ken (Michael Keaton) and Barbie (Jodi Benson) moments were so cheesy they were awesome. They were cheesy in an 80's kind of way. Plastic perfect, if you ask me. Buzz (Tim Allen) and Jessie (Joan Cusack) connect in an adorable manner. Her infatuation with him while he's stuck in Spanish mode had her in a Latin heat mood smoldering in ways no one thought a little cowgirl doll could. Andy and Woody (I know, I know) have a strong connection that is shown in Toy Story and takes a great turn in beginning and even bigger one in the end.

John Morris grew up with many of the viewers on Toy Story as Andy for all three movies. Random awesome factoid.

If Toy Story 3 (and I'm only reminded of the Oscars cause of what I read in someone else's review) doesn't dominate the Oscars it would be a travesty. It is by far the best film of the year (thus far) and I'm sure that won't change too much this summer.

The end of Toy Story 3 takes all of Toy Story history and makes the caring moviegoer, who supported the film from the onset in 1995 until now, break down and cry for toys. How incredibly gifted a storyteller are these people? This is why the bar will remain unbreached because they not only set it high, they make it insurmountable. The tears for the toys are more for what we all miss. It's the carefree feeling, the love for the simple and the power of imagination that is lost when we cross a certain threshold and nowadays the age gets younger and younger. When people watch Toy Story 3, not only are they a little shocked by the dark nature it takes on, they cry because of the goodbyes. They do so because they'd trade all of what they have in technology to have that mindset again. With the last scene the classic song playing, "You got a friend in me…" Toy Story 3 ends in the most amazing way possible for a film that made us all believe that toys come to life the moment our backs are turned. Pixar has given what many creators of worlds wish to give and that's immortality engraved on the hearts of film lovers that'll last "to infinity and beyond."