I seriously don't know what to say about this highly disastrous movie ever made in Indian Cinema. Seriously where are we heading to? Is this a movie we are taking to raise our bars in International Markets. Then its definitely the biggest joke I have ever heard.

Liking an actor and Liking a film are two different things. Wish Shahrukh Khan had realized this and made a movie ahead of his caliber but unfortunately it comes nowhere to the work he has done before.

Seriously I couldn't understand the reviews giving 4.5 stars to this DUST. *Face-palm*. What makes a good superhero movie? Good VFX and a great story. Sure this one has some limited but good special effects but what about the story man? Where was it? Also a story is required that could bring out all the emotions together. This film evokes only one expression - laughter, poke and fun. A woman's husband gets killed but after one day she is seeing happily with a robot and her son and fighting the goons.

A superhero gaming character has to save a fast racing train to death. yet he saves it in the comical way ever seen. The background score of RD Burman's mixture of songs can be heard during his mission of saving lives and it gives us a proper picture that this film is just made to make fun of itself.

IF U JUST WANT TO ENTERTAIN...then why do you put so heavy amount of money on special effects just for this? If its all about entertainment then shahrukh could do this without going the superhero way, i am sure that movie would have made much bucks than this waste.

Sometimes when a movie is released, we often say don't believe the negativity just go and watch the movie, this time its just the opposite..if you want to go for a good movie than Ra.one is definitely not that one. The first half of the film is somewhat tolerable, But believe me after the interval, You will beg God to finish it as soon as possible. If you don't believe me you can go through the experience yourself.