• This movie started off as an original interesting piece about a talk show host working in a radio station with the town around him undergoing psychological distress. The acting was pretty good and I found the pacing adequate. There were no unnecessary scenes or dialogue being said. The ending however was atrocious! There were numerous plot holes piling up back to back. For one, where did all the people go that were chasing Sydney and Garry? Suddenly they had vanished from the scene, and you see Garry going back into the sound booth to try and save the world and Sydney sitting at the desk outside of the booth. She didn't even bother to look around to see if the zombie people were behind her? It was as though the zombie people had cease to exist and they were no longer viewed as a threat. And then, why would the movie end with the radio station getting bombed by the military when the military officials could hear them on the radio? What started off as a great attempt at a movie dwindled away rapidly in the end. Horrible! Also, do not expect this movie to be about zombies, it's more metaphoric than anything. I believe the message is that language is what shapes us and when we are exposed to words expressed in a way that we are not familiar with, we lose a piece of our original selves... if it continuously happens, we lose our sense of direction entirely. In other words, let's not let the media destroy our souls..