This is probably one of the most lame movies I ever saw. What was this director thinking!?! Moreover, what were the actors thinking?

First off: Why are we given the impression that the main character's best friend has something to do with the killer (because of his broken bank card and the door)? If you do this, than please follow this direction up. Don't let this suggestion bleed to death and never speak of it again.

Second off: Why didn't they just run the three of them in the first place. There is no sign of a gun, the actors look young and agile and there was a main road very close to the parking lot.

Third off: there is no real suspense. There is just one (supposedly strong) killer, walking with a very slow pace around the ATM. There are loads of opportunities to run off. The ending made me even laugh more. As if it was a thoroughly thought through plan. Man, there were loads of possibilities for all of them to escape and the factor coincidence was way too high to think this idea through. The killer is simply dumb and it is a fact that this dumb idiot could be caught way too easy.

Fourth off: The impression the movie gave that the man character was the killer????? Come on, awfully ridiculous. By showing little parts of the security camera which made him look like a killer?? Come on, we all know that there was more to be seen on the camera and that he could've never killed his friends and a complete (supposedly innocent non- speaking) stranger (made me realize again how fake it is that they killed the guy who entered the ATM, because you always enter an ATM without saying a word and attack the other people inside) when you are just an innocent bystander.

People who give this movie a higher rating than a 3, must be sponsored because I just simply can't believe their words...