• I watched this movie on Comcast on Demand when it was in the free movie section. I had seen the cover in a retail store, and paid no attention to it, as it looked cheesy. Boy was I wrong. Both the Director, and the Director of Photography took unique looks at shooting this movie. I have to assume that their budget was low, but even so, they made a thoroughly entertaining movie. The imagery of the Dakota territories during this period seemed accurate to me, and I found that the character development was pretty good for a horror movie. The movie's ending was very good, and probably the most realistic they could have pulled off for a horror movie set in the west. I am a fan of Lost, and enjoyed seeing two reoccuring characters from Lost play integral roles in this movie. WIth all the recycled garbage that has been coming into theaters recently (almost always a remake of an original movie, or a grossly overdone retelling of a classic fairytale), it was refreshing to see some original concepts here. My hat is off the the production crew, filmmakers and cast of this film. Spend $5 at Walmart, and buy this film. You will not be disappointed.