• Okay, this is something you either love or hate or get or don't get. It is so completely strange and its sense of humor is bizarre, dry or awkward. Not sure which one. All I know is that I love it. These 2 come up with some pretty original, funny stuff! I can't get enough of it. There are some skits I like better, but overall, I really enjoy it. It is so different from what is out there, which is a nice change. Nothing short of genius, in my opinion to come up with these skits. It is not one boring storyline with stale characters and a laugh track. It is a collage of characters and funny as heck skits. And, I would have to disagree with some of the posters who say that it is a show for a certain demographic. I am a 46 yr. old conservative Republican from Texas and I get it and I love it. Almost makes me want to go live in Portand! The show makes fun of Portand in such a funny way. I know some people just don't get it and it is usually the Y generation who like this, but that is not the case with me. I loved all seasons, but I think season one may have been better than season 2 and season 3 better than 2. I would think they would run out of fun ideas, but they don't. I would sure love to be at their table when they are coming up with these ideas. I laugh so hard, but my husband doesn't get it, so again, your brain is either going to be wired to like this or not, but at least give it a shot. Good job cast! Oh, "cacao!"