• I was waiting for the movie for along time and wanted to watch it on the first day. But, my all enthusiasm and zeal was killed right at the start. Seriously, you were talking about a person whom you defined as the killing machine, monster, devil, etc. and then sent someone to hire just for the 'Chillars'. I didn't expect it from the Mohit Suri. The start was a little interesting when Ritesh killed the female lead, but after-wards, it was an awful journey and with half an hour I was willing to leave.

However, the only thing was the climax of movie, the fight scene of Ritesh and Siddarth, and clearly Ritesh won the show with his awe-struck performance.

Here are some more reasons, which I found to support my facts.

Story - Director wanted to show many things and in the end mixed everything to just produce nothing.

Shraddha Kapoor - Mam, you seriously need to do something else, you just can't be the same 'Aarohi' in every movie.

Siddarth Malhotra - It was a bet on you, but your performance was no where near of what you did in 'SOTY' and 'Hasee to Phasi'. You must work a little more to sound like a villain rather than looking like the one.

Ritesh Deshmukh - You was better than both the main leads, specially the last fight was crafted in a very nice way just because of your skills.

Music - The songs were good as they were before the launch.

The two stars are just for the hard work of actors and entire production team, but still its a movie to watch only at home on laptop when you've no options left.