Review

• At 57 years of age, I have seen quite a few movies, some good, some bad, but none quite like War Room. This has to be one of the best, if not THE best move I have ever seen. The plot is fantastic and the message is one of great importance, especially today. It is a movie you will want to see with your whole family.

With a family that is broken in many ways, from the parents to the child, it would appear they are heading for a rough road ahead, one that will hurt all involved. You see this all to often all around you. However, with the help of a wise older women, one who had her share of troubles, many self inflicted, and a hard past... she has learned how to overcome and now is wanting to find others, just like herself, to teach the lessons she has learned so well over the years. I know that I learned from her as well just watching this movie.

If people actually took this movie to heart, it could change their lives, the lives of their families, and even extend to their community. I highly recommend War Room, it is an amazing movie.