• MSG 2-The Messenger is about conquering negativity and giving confidence to people to tide over their defects and difficulties. It contains numerous messages like: Avoid non-vegetarian food, avoid all inebriations, build your character high, always do good deeds, removing the curse of child marriage, and most importantly, it gives message that, if our intentions are right, then with GOD's name, we can conquer whole world. Every scene has something for us, to learn. Everything in movie is nicely choreographed, projected and moreover, very nicely it is presented to public at large. While portraying the lives of tribal folks, the movie carries a profound message that when an uncivilized being can live a noble life, why civil people of elite society indulge in filthy acts of binge drinking and obscenity? The movie is intended to evoke selflessness, patriotism and sacrifice among the youth for the country. It inspires the youth who wish to do something for their nation.Moreover, we can say movie is providing a right direction for the creation of HUMAN BEINGS that cares for others as well. GREAT CONCEPT..