Review

I would give it a 1 if I didn't enjoy the music. I started college in the 80's so I know what it was like. This is basically totally about some baseball jocks that are getting together and "male bonding" before classes actually start. With all the positive, and I must say idiotic reviews of the film, my expectations were probably way too high. There are a few moments of chuckles and laughter but if you have zero interest in baseball and aren't a past sport jock, this film is not for you. The background music was right on for the eighties and the party stuff was funny. Other than that, it just gets boring and too long. All the actors are "unknown" types and do fine job acting, but the storyline is a total mess. Is this a comedy or some type of sports, jock film or whatever? Many critics say it is a statement about the 80's and will be appreciated later. TO be appreciated later it needs to better at anything.

I am only glad that we didn't pay top dollar to see this one and this is one I will never purchase or look forward to seeing again. I just want less of this crap. If you are determined to see this, wait for cable or broadcast. Not worth anyones money.