The text that was describing the film ( which I read on the net) gave me a totally different idea of what is going on in the film, so I was surprised to see that it was not ( at all) what I expected. And I expected very dark, moody, heavy film with lots of different crime scenes and lots of bodies decomposing and similar. Truth is this is a very interesting thriller with some great scenes, a good story ( though the ending is a bit 'softer' that I expected) and very good acting!

The whole film is very well filmed and acted out. The ' artsy ' elements of an 'on the verge of madness' filmmaker give this film an element that I have not seen many times in other films and it made it even more interesting and appealing.

However, I must say that I was a bit disappointed how the story with the old man ended - somewhat abrupt. Someone who was an enemy because of the bad things he had done to the 'investigator journalist and his family', suddenly just pulls back from the whole thing. ( OK; he got what he wanted, but still ...)

The whole story that is around the blonde is mysterious. Than makes you wonder. And then you have the shocking truth! I really liked how that part of the film was developed. On the other hand, the family of the journalist is quite useless in the film. It adds almost nothing to the whole story. He could have lived with a cat. No big difference to the whole script.

All in all, quite a good film! Eight from me.