Review

• 29 December 2016
    I usually love his movies, but this ones a bust. Wonderful acting by all, but drags and drags and drags and drags, much like this sentence. Yippie Denz can memorize 2000 words and banter back and forth with his fellow actors. Nothing but dialogue for the 1st hour with nothing, going nowhere. I literally droned out for large chunks of the movie, he talks so fast and so much I just couldn't stay focused on any part of it. This was not just me feeling this way. My mother wanted to leave after 30 minutes and on the way out the couple in front of us were debating on what place it was going to be on their "worst movies ever list". I heard "we should have going and seen Rogue One" by a group that was behind us.

This movie has some great acting, but it takes more than that to make a great movie. This one does not measure up. One of the most boringly paced movies I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and wait till it comes out on Netflix so you don't feel violated by spending good money on it.