Review

• Apparently none of you remember the original series or the reboot shows following being just as "cheesy" as some of you say. I'm a 80s baby that grew up watching this show and now have babies of my own who watch the "Original" power rangers as well as the reboot shows. All of these shows have that cheesy feel to it but it's what made us all love it and still do.

You all are just hating so bad on this movie because these kids don't fit your expectations of what a power ranger should be from the beginning. The directors are trying to tell a different story, yes in the beginning these kids did some bad things & made bad choices. But they start to realize what it is become a true power ranger. Who go from selfish teenage misfits to teenage kids who care about the world and saving their home and the planet.

And the sexuality you all are crying about don't remember the original movie where Kimberly practically threw herself at Jason every chance she got & then there was Dulcea who was an almost half naked woman. Yet I see no one pointy that out. Oh that's right its because this is 2017 & a little sexual jokes is like someone just walked around fully naked down the road.

So those that "followed" the show from the beginning as well as the remakes, should be maybe re watch those movies and shows & realize that this movie is not as bad as you all make it seem.