• I like the idea of a group of friends who have grown apart (or never really had anything in common in the first place), but still hang out because of nostalgia. It's sort of relatable. Everybody sometimes has groups that you're somehow still part of, even though you cannot relate to most of the people in it.

Unfortunately, it's just an annoying show to watch. Especially Ethan is almost unbearable. I understand that he is supposed to be the annoying friend at times, but even with that in mind, it's hard to watch his weird faces and voices and over the top panic reactions.

I get that every group of friends has their own vibe, but it's kind of difficult to understand why he would be friends with them, since everybody hates his voices and imitations all of the time. It makes it unbelievable to even think he would have this set of friends in the first place. Nobody still hangs out with the annoying guy from college till well in their 40s. Had they shown moments where the group actually does enjoy his acts, then it would be a little bit easier to understand these friendships.

I would think that the target audience is mid-30 and up. However the humour seems to be for 12 year olds or younger. It's not even funny in a slapstick sort of way.

Everything about this show is stupid and although they've tried to add some serious issues like infertility or affairs, it's just a chore to watch. Not recommended.