• It had been a while since I was totally enjoying a funny comedy action movie. This was by far the most exciting old fashion action movie I have seen in the past few months. It was fun, got lots of funny moments especially when we saw the interaction between Ryan Reynolds (Bryce) and Samuel L. Jackson (Kincaid). It was actually not a new recipe where two people of different background had to work together to be safe from the bad guys (a little bit similar formula in the movie Bulletproof with Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler). However, this movie was having a lot more awesome ridiculous stunts and a lot more brutal. Yes, the killings were pretty violent but not up to the level of horrifying.

The movie had got an R rating mostly I think due to the profound language (countless times we would here the "F" word being used in here) and some of the action sequences. The main attraction in this movie was definitely the amazing chemistry between Bryce and Kincaid's characters. It was really wonderful to see how difficult Bryce who was a methodical full of planning type had to deal with Kincaid who always did anything based on instinct. Surprisingly also, Salma Hayek's character as a totally violent person was very fun to watch.

Did I mention also about this movie being very funny? If I had not said it enough, I will say it again that this movie was very funny. There were so many moments that my wife and I and the rest of the audience would really laugh out loud. And the action sequences were sooo many in between. I felt there was no dull moment in the movie at all. For a movie of almost 2 hours, it sure filled us with lots of entertaining scenes. Just when you thought that it was over, there seemed to be something else again. And if you wait till the end credit scene, you can see a quite funny scene before it ended.

Another factor that made the movie so fun to see was the use of some 80s songs to accompany the "romantic" scenes such as Hello by Lionel Richie or I Want To Know What Love Is by Foreigner. The explosion effects and the sound effects were great. All in all this film was a really entertaining movie that gave us lots and lots of fun. I would really really recommend this one for you to see in the cinemas near you. Please be sure to watch this one with your friends and family (minus the children as it was not for their consumption). If you are longing for a good fun comedy action movie, then you have got to see this.

For my other reviews, pls have a look at michaelnontonmulu.blogspot.co.id