• I read some reviews that trashed this movie and I'm wondering if these are the same people that thought that Birdman (worst movie ever) was the best a couple of years ago. OK...I get it and I understand why people are hating on this movie. The movie is violent, predictable and has a script that is full of foul mouth language. But the beauty of the movie experience is that when you walk into a theater, turn off your brain and enjoy this movie for what it is. I laughed out loud and enjoyed this from beginning to end. Yes it is full of unrealistic stunts, bullet dodging and perfect aim by the "good guys" but that is what makes it enjoyable. Of course it is it is full of "F" words but that is what makes this movie fun.

Samuel L, Ryan Reynolds and Selma Hayek (who played a surprising role) are fun to watch. Trust me don't go in thinking that this is some type of Jason Bourne or Jack Ryan spin off because it's not. Just sit back and watch it with the intent on being entertained by this funny action/comedy. There are some references to some old movies so you have to be keen and recognize them.