• Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is truly a must watch blockbuster movie which gives us the essence of the sacrifices made by our ancestors so that we could live in a free country. It shows how a young girl who turned into a queen, broke all stereotypes while making all the sacrifices for the motherland. Coming onto the movie, the direction is absolutely beautiful. The cinematography has also been done beautifully and successfully connects us to that era where all these incidents took place. Before the release of the movie, their were some critics saying that Kangana Ranaut may not be perfect for the role. But I have to admit it that she has answered very well through her acting skills. Personally, after watching the movie, I can't think of any other actress who could have done this role better than Kangan Ranaut. All the war scenes, especially the sword fighting scenes have been beautifully choreographed. If their was one thing where the movie needed more attention, it was the visual effects. There were many scenes which could have had much greater impact with some better visuals. Other than that, the movie is simply awesome.