There are differing reviews on this episode, and I think that was a little bit of the point; to get people to talk about this issue. However, classifying this episode as propaganda is wildly inaccurate and hating it because you can't experience it is like taking something out of context and blowing it way out of proportion. Please don't classify this as something that doesn't happen and that is completely unrealistic because you've never heard of it happening; it is a horror of the real world.

Also, just real quick: how in any way is this liberalist? Their message literally seems to be don't harass or sexually assault people and I do not understand how that is anything other than basic human values. It's not political, it's commentary on the #metoo movement and I think if anyone approaches it with an open mind, this episode can be really eye opening.

Onto the episode itself as a piece of art, now that I'm done with whatever that was.

Writing: Cold Open was hilarious as always. Kind of like Show Me Going, this episode starts out lighthearted and normal but does take a turn. SPOILERS AHEAD: The subplot with Holt and the Disco Strangler helped the captain realize he's only human and that some things disappear over time. The main plot with Amy and Jake investigating the shattered groin is somewhat bouncy but you pick up on it and get really invested in it at more than one point. It also had a very real ending and character motivations (Amy & Rosa) who are really trying to do the best they can. Amy's past experience is something that really sounds horrible and it's really more of a statement on how people really are underneath and some of the ghosts we carry. Jake realizes how much worse women actually have it off in this world and he grows a bit more in the process. I really did appreciate how this episode handled the #metoo movement.

Direction: Stephanie Beatriz is officially a rising talent in entertainment. She got through this episode flawlessly and one scene in particular caught me completely off guard and made a few tears appear. She also juggles the humor in Holt's story and the drama in Amy's perfectly. Well done, Diaz!

Performances: Nobody has had as hard a task at dramatic lines in this show quite as Melissa Fumero did and she nails it. She is the MVP and frankly caught me off guard completely. Everyone else did well as always. Rosa seemed a little sidelined, but I think it was just because she was doing so much work behind the camera. One thing I would have liked to have seen is a little more of Terry in the main plot given Terry Crews' irl personal history with #metoo, but I understand he already had a big social episode and it was Fumero's time to shine.

This issue brings social issues together with comedy and introduces some surprising dramatic heft along the way. (9/10)