This has to be almost one of the worst Far Cry games I have played, the problem with it is that it was rushed, most Far Cry games take at least 2 years to release, like Far Cry 3 in 2012, Far Cry 4 in 2014, Far Cry Primal in 2016, and Far Cry 5 in 2018, but this game took 11 months to be released! which made it terrible, characters were not memorable, the villains yet again were forgettable, I like the idea of twins being the leaders, but these girls were just not planned right, they never really did anything except raid you once, kidnap some kids, kill Rush, and burn down New Eden, and plus the missions were very quick, you were able to forget old characters like Pastor Jerome and Grace Armstrong were there, the map was smaller and I was excepting to be able to find a lot of old places that I went to in Far Cry 5 but there were not many, and there weren't any good costumes, they don't really matter but I thought I would bring it up, in this game there is not anything good you can wear, there is some Highwaymen clothing, a Knight armour, etc...but the last game had things like masks, costumes of different characters, and everything, but this game had nothing like that except for a few things, but do you know what the worst thing was? Joseph Seed, he was a great villain, not funny, but like that bartender that doesn't talk and seems like he is staring into your soul kind of creepiness well he never really showed up in this game, he showed up once, and then at the end of the game where he was either shot or just sitting there for the rest of his life yelling "RELEASE ME!" and of course I gotta say the good things, the expeditions were good, being able to go to different places in the USA and raid places the Highwaymen took over, and also the introduction of the saw launcher was good, being able to bounce off the walls to get to enemies, aside from that...the game was s***