- well developed story
- Oscar caliber acting
- prophetic story telling and plot
- likeable & defined characters
Now...on the other hand, if you are looking for any of THESE, you're in the RIGHT place:
- schlocky indie horror,
- "teenage" nudity and gratuitous sex that has nothing to do with the story,
- "teenage" kids making asinine decisions, like going outside alone to check on why the lights just went out, or following a trail of blood (alone) while freaked out, or...well, you get the picture,
- tons of blood and gore via adequate fx,
- Bill Moseley,
- the cute-as-a-button Danielle Harris,
- 80ish minutes of completely mindless killing.
So come on folks. Stop giving this film bad reviews. 'Cause if you actually come in to this expecting more than it is, you should be the one receiving the bad review.