A { - m i c r o - } review .

ARTHUR FLECK : " What do you get... " MURRAY FRANKLIN : " I don't think so " . ARTHUR FLECK : " ..When you cross... " MURRAY : " I think we're done here now, thank you " . ARTHUR : " ..a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash ? " . MURRAY : " Call the police, Gene, call the police * ! " . ARTHUR : " I'll tell you what you get ! . . . You get what YOU { EXPLETIVE } DESERVE ! ! " . . . . . . . . . . ARTHUR { A.K.A " JOKER " } then shoots Murray in the head, killing him instantly .

This picture is utter and complete A N A R C H Y πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ , from { around } the five minute mark, to the very end. This is N O T to say that it may N O T clinch { A T L E A S T ⭐ } ABOUT THREE OSCAR AWARDS , at The Academy Awards, 2020 . I'm thinking it'll win the following awards ( again, this estimate is an ' at the very LEAST ' ... type of best guess ). 1. JOAQUIN PHOENIX : " BEST ACTOR " { OF COURSE ⭐❗} . 2. " Best Production Design ⭐ ". 3. EITHER " Best Screenplay ", O R something ( like ) " Best Original Score ". Not to mention the fact that ROBERT DE NIRO ⭐ & Zazie Beetz give " STANDUP performances ". And quite LITERALLY so, in the case of De Niro { πŸ˜β—β—} .

D E S P I T E the fact that this is ( quite possibly ) the " SINGLE { D A R K E S T } FILM that I have E V E R seen " . . . . I enjoyed it TREMENDOUSLY, and the reason for that is probably best explained like this. I've been the victim of MULTIPLE injustices in my own personal life ( although on a SIGNIFICANTLY lesser scale than what is depicted in the movie, I spontaneously ' HASTEN-to-add ' ). As a direct result the FILM ENDED-UP BEING INCREDIBLY " C A T H A R T I C 🌠 " TO ME .. B U T ... I made sure to consciously { F O R C E } myself to remember that the said cinematic presentation was, at the end of the day.... J U S T a " prolific " work of art , { P E R I O D } .

" AN UNEQUIVOCAL, LAVISH 13 MARKS OUT OF 10 " , IF ONLY FOR JOAQUIN PHOENIX'S UTTERLY " D A Z Z L I N G πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž " PERFORMANCE , { A L O N E }❗❗❗" .