• Let me just get this out the way first, this is not a true story do not approach it as such, at this point pat Tate in this series is essentially the equivalent of Dominic torreto in the fast and the furious franchise, and the franchise in general shares some similarities in that the original movie started out as crime drama, and as each movie goes on it just gets bigger and over the top, who knows one day pat Tate might save Downing Street from terrorists, but seriously I had a great time with this movie and I loved the direction they went with it, the lighter tone, the injection of more comedy, the double act of terry stone and Roland manookian is genuinely hilarious, and Craig fairbrass is as brutal as ever as Essex hard nut pat tate, even though most of the movie is fiction they do throw in a nice recreation of a Nigel benn fight that boxing fans will enjoy, at this point stop complaining that it isn't accurate to true events and just go with it, as this is a great entertaining and hilarious British crime thriller, it's actually the best since the first one, I'm loving the direction of the series and I cannot wait for the next one. Wait till after the credits for a nice hint at the next one.