• This is pretty much an attack on Donald Trumps zero tolerance policy. I'm not defending all the things wrong with this policy or Trump but it's pretty obvious. ICE has been around for a very long time and we never heard much about it under the previous administration. Even thoe that administration deported more people ever in the history of this nation, But now it's a problem. I do understand that under Obama it was higher risk illegal aliens first... And now under Trump it's a zero tolerance policy. I don't think the documentary is terrible , I dislike when they only wanna show one side of the coin... All they want to show you is families getting ripped apart instead of them rounding Up illegal criminals and making us as Americans safer. With all that being said. We do need to do a better job of not separating children from their families. That policy was changed in 2018 I think. We are a nation of laws. We must abide by them. I certainly think a lot can be handled better but these people are just doing their jobs. I hope many people come here and give their kids a better life but let's do it the right way.