Review

• This show is incredibly disappointing. No humor. False advertising: "A mature evolution of what we've been doing" Not putting any jokes in a comedy-drama isn't maturing.

Season 3 is unwatchable. It's the sort of production you find from an undergrad who wants too badly to be pretentious, yet lacks the restraint to do it with elegance.

Not the comedy Master of None, but a completely different story just milking off the original title. Not like the original show people loved at all. It's a drama about a character I forgot existed & don't care about. I just can not stay awake watching it. It's a completely different show now. Would not recommend.

Awful & Dull. Just another story about a lesbian couple, but this one moves at a snails pace. Absolutely nothing to to do with seasons 1&2. Should have been a spin-off "directed by Aziz.."

Unless you like watching people fold laundry while dancing for an hour. Only 5 uneven episodes, 35-55 mins each. Full season? Nope. Ten minutes of content stretched out into an hour. Boring.

First two seasons 10+ while Season 3 Less than Zero.

Not really related to first two seasons. You'll see that in the ratings I'm sure -- people will start and not finish. This show used to be funny, now it feels like some forced woke lesson. Maybe @netflix should start making content people actually want to watch again instead of making content for a tiny demographic of ultra woke urban elites.

I've been waiting for season 3 forever. I love aziz so much as a character. So far I've watched the first episode and my thoughts are I didn't like it. It was slow and there was nothing interesting about it. It also felt fake to me. I could tell they were forced unrealistic acting.

Why 4:3 though? No 4K? Horrid & crunchy visually adds nothing. Not artsy. Creative direction of making season 3 technically look and sound horrible as if recorded on a broken 1987 VHS Camcorder.

Was Aziz trying to hit all the woke benchmarks to hack in to awards?

However, music used throughout season 3 is great, as it was for seasons 1&2!!