• So what we have here is 90 minutes of horrible writing, riddled with plot and technical issues, then edited by a blender. The pacing was ok, but the ridiculously amateur directing with the lame extended long dragged out and unnecessary scenes - added to the horrible writing, made this film feel like over 3 hours long. The choreographed action scenes were laughable and lame, and the dialogue (when legible over the loud score) was worse than a 5th grade drama class project. I actually have a headache from the constant, loud, overbearing, annoying and unfitting score. I never expect a decent score for a b-grade film, but this has to be the worst. Then we have model attempting to be a filmmaker Gia Skova attempting to produce, write, direct and act - who failed miserably on all counts. Her constant straight-lipped cheek-boned static look, as well as her CIA Agent non-standard issue long straggly hair, made her role so phony and unconvincing, that a 5th grader could've played her role better and more convincingly. I'd say stick to modeling, but not sure if she still "has it" when she looks around 50 years old.