Sort by Popularity - Most Popular Movies and TV Shows tagged with keyword "mystery-filmmaking"
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- Instant Watch Options
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
1. 78/52: Hitchcock's Shower Scene (2017)
Not Rated | 91 min | Documentary
Votes: 3,489 | Gross: $0.04M
3. Filmworker (2017)
Not Rated | 94 min | Documentary, Biography
A documentary about how English actor Leon Vitali came to work as an assistant to American filmmaker Stanley Kubrick for over 30 years.
Votes: 3,002 | Gross: $0.10M
5. Where's Marlowe? (1998)
R | 97 min | Comedy, Mystery, Thriller
After making a 3-hour fiasco about New York City's water supply, a two-man film crew decides to take it up a notch by documenting life in the private investigator offices of "Boone and Murphy".
Votes: 549 | Gross: $0.01M
6. The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan (2004 TV Movie)
125 min | Documentary
A filmmaker and his crew making a documentary about award-winning director M. Night Shyamalan begin to suspect that their subject is hiding a dark and sinister secret.
10. Pretty as a Picture: The Art of David Lynch (1997 TV Movie)
Not Rated | 85 min | Documentary, Biography
From an early age, David Lynch was inspired by the arts and the warm inner glow that comes with the pursuit of creative expression. "Pretty as a Picture:The Art of David Lynch" examines how... See full summary »
11. The Psycho Legacy (2010 Video)
Not Rated | 87 min | Documentary
The cast and crew of all four Psycho films recall their time working on the influential horror series as today's masters of horror reminisce on what the movies stirred in them.
13. AFI's 100 Years... 100 Heroes & Villains (2003 TV Special)
TV-14 | Documentary
The American Film Institute celebrates 100 years of film by recognizing the top 50 film heroes and top 50 film villains of all time.
14. The Making of 'Psycho' (1997 Video)
94 min | Documentary
Documentary about the making of Hitchcock's classic thriller Psycho (1960), featuring interviews with surviving cast and crew members.
18. Obsessed with Vertigo (1997 TV Movie)
30 min | Documentary
A documentary about the making and restoration of Alfred Hitchcock's masterpiece "Vertigo". Narrated by Roddy McDowall, with behind-the-scenes talk from Barbara Bel Geddes, Henry Bumstead, ... See full summary »
21. Dracula 3D: Dario Argento at the Slash Film Festival (2012 Video)
35 min | Documentary, Short, Horror
Star: Dario Argento
22. Doctor Who at the Proms (2009 TV Movie)
95 min | Music
Highlights from the first ever Doctor Who Prom, hosted by Freema Agyeman, which featured music from the series - performed by the BBC Philharmonic and London Philharmonic Choir.
23. Making 'Signs' (2003 Video)
59 min | Documentary
Nearly every possible aspect of fimmaking used to produce the motion picture Signs (2002) is closely examined here. This serves as a good companion to the film, normally where a commentary ... See full summary »
31. Doctor Who @ 40 (2003 TV Movie)
UKTV celebrated the fortieth anniversary of Doctor Who with an epic marathon on the weekend of Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd November 2003. Classic stories, archive documentaries, the 1999 ... See full summary »
33. Tenebrae: Interview with Dario Argento and Daria Nicolodi (1982 Video)
37 min | Documentary, Short, Biography
34. Inferno: Interview with Writer/Director Dario Argento and Assistant Director Lamberto Bava (2000 Video)
9 min | Documentary, Short, Biography
35. Luigi Cozzi: Cat o' Nine Tails in Reflection (2011 Video)
16 min | Documentary, Short
Luigi Cozzi, a longtime collaborator with Dario Argento, speaks about the production of his friend's troubled sophomore effort. Produced for the Arrow Video UK Blu Ray release of Cat o' Nine Tails.
36. Dario's Murderous Moggy: Remembering Cat o' Nine Tails (2011 Video)
10 min | Short, Biography
Dario Argento speaks about his 1971 classic Cat o Nine Tails for the Arrow Video Blu Ray release in the UK.
37. Illuminating Small Dark Places (2008 TV Short)
20 min | Documentary, Short
Illuminating Small Dark Places is a BBC documentary about the creation of the short film "Small Dark Places". A mixture of interviews, fly-on-the-wall footage, and film clips, the ... See full summary »
39. Well Isn't That Queer 2: The Making of 'November Son' (2009 Video)
Unrated | 14 min | Documentary, Short
Interview with director, writer, producer Jason Paul Collum on the "ups, downs and back ups" shoot for the film November Son (2008) (a.k.a. October Moon 2) featuring behind-the-scenes photos and film clips.
42. The Hitchcocks on Hitch (2004 Video)
11 min | Documentary, Short, Biography
HBO First Look (1992– )
'What Lies Beneath': Constructing the Perfect Thriller
15 min | Documentary, Short
A very basic look at the creation of the film What Lies Beneath (2000) that delves more into the film's director, Robert Zemeckis, than the movie itself. We are basically given information ... See full summary »