One of over 700 Paramount Productions, filmed between 1929 and 1949, which were sold to MCA/Universal in 1958 for television distribution, and have been owned and controlled by Universal ever since.

"The Screen Guild Theater" broadcast a 30 minute radio adaptation of the movie on March 15, 1948 with Fred MacMurray, Paulette Goddard and Macdonald Carey reprising their film roles.

"Screen Director's Playhouse" broadcast a 30 minute radio adaptation of the movie on March 27, 1949 with Fred MacMurray reprising his film role.