Three events that seemingly nothing related, namely the murder of a truck driver, the discovery of the corpse of a vitriolic young woman, and the death of another who was crushed, will ... See full summary »
English distributors Films de France submitted a sub-titled version to the British Board of Film Censors on 5 April 1954 and received an "X" certificate after cuts. With a running time of 100 minutes it opened in London at the Marble Arch Pavilion on 8 April 1954 and ran for six weeks. A 105-minute dubbed version with a new title, Paris Streetwalker, was passed uncut by the BBFC on 11 May 1960, again rated certificate "X" and released by Miracle Films. This version became an occasional programme filler to support newer films, for example House of Usher (1960) in Tamworth in August 1961.